Malbecs have really come into their own since the arrival of Gaucho and other Argentinian Steak Houses. Excellent balance of ripeness, chocolatey fruit and very smooth tannins have pushed Bordeaux out as The match with steak.
- Cabellero de la Cepa Malbec £11.99 Soft & very smooth with a touch of chocolate and a savoury finish.
- Kaiken Ultra Malbec £14.99 Rich, ripe & full bodied with a lovely vanilla seam of oak.
- Catena Vista Flores £16.99 Light, lifted red fruited Malbec with a touches of floral nuances.
- Luigi Bosca Gala 1 £24.99 A fantastic blend of Malbec, Cabernet & Petit Verdot, aspiring to be Bordeaux but excelling in every way!
- Famiglia Bianchi Organic Malbec £15.99 Some earthy complexity to this chocolatey full bodied serious Malbec
- Pulenta Gran Corte £36.99 A stand out wine in a stand out bottle-makes a perfect gift this blend of Cabernet, Malbec. Petit Verdot and Tannat is likened to a Pauillac. Restrained and French in style. Delicious!