6 of the best French Whites to drink now
French Classics such as Sancerre & Chablis are still the benchmarks for quality & finesse. Sometimes nothing else will do!
- Sancerre, JG Balland, Loire. £19.99 Lemon y and grassy elegant & classic Sauvignon Blanc
- Pouilly Fumé, Domaine Thibault. Loire £17.99 A minerally Sauvignon Blanc with crisp gooseberry fruit
- St Veran, Michel Chavet. Burgundy. £15.99 An unoaked Chardonnay from the village neighbouring Chablis from a top producer
- Chablis, William Fevre. Burgundy £19.99 Unoaked Chardonnay from one of the biggestvineyard owners in Chablis.
- Cotes du Rhone, Guigal. £12.99 A flavoursome blend of peachy viognier and lemony herbaceous whitge Grenache
- Pouilly Fuisse, Tete de Cru. Burgundy £29.99 Elegantly toasty oaky Chardonnay which is rich and buttery on the palate,