New Zealand is a vinous success story! Intense, vibrant Sauvignon Blanc of great structure, longevity and greater individuality & flair made by well educated, widely travelled outward looking winemakers such as Kevin Judd-one of the best winemakers in the world!
- Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. From the viticulturalist & vineyard manager from Cloudy Bay a top notch Sauvignon focussing on the herbaceous character of the grape.
- Isabel Organic Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. Regarded as pne of the original & best Kiwi SB's, A proportion has been fermented I oak to give weight and complexity.
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. Made by Kevin Judd the winemaker at Cloudy Bay for 25 years where quality comes first and his wish to express the integrity of marlborough SB is evident.
- Astrolabe Kekerengu Coast Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. A wild ferment single vineyard wine that has great complexity of fruit, oak and leesiness.
- Framingham Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. A creamy gooseberry laden wine made in the French style by Englishman
- Clos Henri Organic Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. Sancerre winemaker, Henri Bourgeois has taken his vines from France to NZ and delivers a rich complex wine that rivals many Sancerres.