New Zealand is a vinous success story! Intense, vibrant Sauvignon Blanc of great structure, longevity and greater individuality & flair made by well educated, widely travelled outward looking winemakers such as Kevin Judd-one of the best winemakers in the world!
- Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £17.99 From the viticulturalist & vineyard manager from Cloudy Bay a top notch Sauvignon focussing on the herbaceous character of the grape.
- Isabel Organic Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £17.99 Regarded as pne of the original & best Kiwi SB's, A proportion has been fermented I oak to give weight and complexity.
- Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £17.99 Made by Kevin Judd the winemaker at Cloudy Bay for 25 years where quality comes first and his wish to express the integrity of marlborough SB is evident.
- Astrolabe Kekerengu Coast Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £17.99 A wild ferment single vineyard wine that has great complexity of fruit, oak and leesiness.
- Framingham Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £14.99 A creamy gooseberry laden wine made in the French style by Englishman
- Clos Henri Organic Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough. £24.99 Sancerre winemaker, Henri Bourgeois has taken his vines from France to NZ and delivers a rich complex wine that rivals many Sancerres.